Full Region: RESTRICTED
Community transmission of COVID-19 is occurring
Community transmission of COVID-19 is occurring across much of the Prairie Mountain Health region. New clusters are occurring, but can be controlled through self-isolation, testing and contact tracing so they do not spread further. The health care system is currently able to manage COVID-19 case levels, however changes in restrictions and behaviours are required to prevent further level changes.
Individuals in the Prairie Mountain Health region must:
- Wear a mask in all indoor public places and at all public gatherings (indoor and outdoor).
- Limit public gatherings to a maximum of 10 people indoors and outdoors.
- Stay home when sick.
- Practice social distancing, hand washing/sanitizing and cough etiquette.
- Follow public health guidance on travel and self-isolation.
- Vulnerable people, such as seniors, are encouraged to exercise additional caution.
Previous provisions in place for all other sectors in this region remain in place. Further direction or additional restrictions may put in place by public health at any time.
The rest of Manitoba remains in the Caution (yellow) level. Public health officials may place the province or other regions or facilities in an elevated response level at any time.
In an effort to keep our residents up to date with the latest on COVID-19, we are updating links to Government and Healthcare web pages. Please click on the appropriate name to be redirected to their site. For more information, read Manitoba’s Pandemic Response System (pdf).